Research Article/Race Reconciled: How Biological Anthropologists View Human Variation
1918: Three perspectives on race and human variation
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Special Issue: Race Reconciled: How Biological Anthropologists View Human Variation
Volume 139, Issue 1, pages 5–15, May 2009
How to Cite
Caspari, R. (2009), 1918: Three perspectives on race and human variation. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 139: 5–15. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20975
- Issue online: 1 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!