Measuring and interpreting age-related loss of vertebral bone mineral density in a medieval population
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 139, Issue 2, pages 244–252, June 2009
How to Cite
Agarwal, S. C. and Grynpas, M. D. (2009), Measuring and interpreting age-related loss of vertebral bone mineral density in a medieval population. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 139: 244–252. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20977
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2008
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC)
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC) of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!