Post-last glacial maximum expansion from Iberia to North Africa revealed by fine characterization of mtDNA H haplogroup in Tunisia
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 139, Issue 2, pages 253–260, June 2009
How to Cite
Cherni, L., Fernandes, V., Pereira, J. B., Costa, M. D., Goios, A., Frigi, S., Yacoubi-Loueslati, B., Amor, M. B., Slama, A., Amorim, A., El Gaaied, A. B. A. and Pereira, L. (2009), Post-last glacial maximum expansion from Iberia to North Africa revealed by fine characterization of mtDNA H haplogroup in Tunisia. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 139: 253–260. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20979
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2008
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia. Grant Numbers: POCTI/ANT/45139/2002, PTDC/ANT/66275/2006, BI PTDC/ANT/66275/2006, SFRH/BD/16518/2004
- IPATIMUP (Programa Operacional Ciência)
- Tecnologia e Inovação (POCTI)
- Quadro Comunitário de Apoio III
- GRICES (Gabinete de Relações Internacionais da Ciência e do Ensino Superior)
- The Tunisian Ministry of Higher Education, Scientific Research and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!