Rodrigo Rubi-Castellanos and Héctor Rangel-Villalobos contributed equally to this work.
Pre-Hispanic Mesoamerican demography approximates the present-day ancestry of Mestizos throughout the territory of Mexico
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 139, Issue 3, pages 284–294, July 2009
How to Cite
Rubi-Castellanos, R., Martínez-Cortés, G., Francisco Muñoz-Valle, J., González-Martín, A., Cerda-Flores, R. M., Anaya-Palafox, M. and Rangel-Villalobos, H. (2009), Pre-Hispanic Mesoamerican demography approximates the present-day ancestry of Mestizos throughout the territory of Mexico. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 139: 284–294. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20980
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2008
- CONACyT 48710
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!