A Y-chromosomal comparison of the Madjars (Kazakhstan) and the Magyars (Hungary)
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 139, Issue 3, pages 305–310, July 2009
How to Cite
Bíró, A.Z., Zalán, A., Völgyi, A. and Pamjav, H. (2009), A Y-chromosomal comparison of the Madjars (Kazakhstan) and the Magyars (Hungary). Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 139: 305–310. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20984
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2008
- The Institutes for Forensic Sciences
- Ministry of Justice and Law Enforcement
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!