Development of an anatomically based whole-body musculoskeletal model of the Japanese macaque (Macaca fuscata)
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 139, Issue 3, pages 323–338, July 2009
How to Cite
Ogihara, N., Makishima, H., Aoi, S., Sugimoto, Y., Tsuchiya, K. and Nakatsukasa, M. (2009), Development of an anatomically based whole-body musculoskeletal model of the Japanese macaque (Macaca fuscata). Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 139: 323–338. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20986
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2008
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!