Manual digital pressures during knuckle-walking in chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes)
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 139, Issue 3, pages 394–403, July 2009
How to Cite
Wunderlich, R.E. and Jungers, W.L. (2009), Manual digital pressures during knuckle-walking in chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes). Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 139: 394–403. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20994
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2008
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: SBR 9520363
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!