Both the authors contributed equally to this paper.
Introduction to the Symposium Issue/Race Reconciled: How Biological Anthropologists View Human Variation
Race reconciled?: How biological anthropologists view human variation
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Special Issue: Race Reconciled: How Biological Anthropologists View Human Variation
Volume 139, Issue 1, pages 1–4, May 2009
How to Cite
Edgar, H. J.H. and Hunley, K. L. (2009), Race reconciled?: How biological anthropologists view human variation. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 139: 1–4. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20995
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!