Linkage disequilibrium patterns and genetic structure of Amerindian and non-Amerindian Brazilian populations revealed by long-range X-STR markers
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 139, Issue 3, pages 404–412, July 2009
How to Cite
Leite, F. P.N., Santos, S. E.B., Rodríguez, E. M.R., Callegari-Jacques, S. M., Demarchi, D. A., Tsuneto, L. T., Petzl-Erler, M. L., Salzano, F. M. and Hutz, M. H. (2009), Linkage disequilibrium patterns and genetic structure of Amerindian and non-Amerindian Brazilian populations revealed by long-range X-STR markers. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 139: 404–412. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20998
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2008
- Institutos do Milênio
- Programa de Apoio a Grupos de Excelência
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado do Rio Grande do Sul
- Secretaria Nacional de Segurança Pública
- Instituto Geral de Perícias do Rio Grande do Sul
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!