Brief communication: High-resolution assessment of the dental developmental pattern and characterization of tooth tissue proportions in the late Upper Paleolithic child from La Madeleine, France
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 138, Issue 4, pages 493–498, April 2009
How to Cite
Bayle, P., Braga, J., Mazurier, A. and Macchiarelli, R. (2009), Brief communication: High-resolution assessment of the dental developmental pattern and characterization of tooth tissue proportions in the late Upper Paleolithic child from La Madeleine, France. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 138: 493–498. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21000
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2008
- EU FP6 Marie Curie Actions (EVAN). Grant Number: MRTN-CT-2005-019564
- GDR (CNRS Projects). Grant Number: 2152
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!