Brief communication: Plio-Pleistocene eagle predation on fossil cercopithecids from the Humpata Plateau, southern Angola
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 139, Issue 3, pages 421–429, July 2009
How to Cite
Gilbert, C. C., McGraw, W. S. and Delson, E. (2009), Brief communication: Plio-Pleistocene eagle predation on fossil cercopithecids from the Humpata Plateau, southern Angola. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 139: 421–429. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21004
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2008
- Leakey Foundation
- Stony Brook University
- Yale Institute for Biospheric Studies
- National Science Foundation
- Yerkes National Primate Research Center
- Ohio State University
- Lehman College
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!