Brief communication: Blue eyes in lemurs and humans: Same phenotype, different genetic mechanism
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 139, Issue 2, pages 269–273, June 2009
How to Cite
Bradley, B. J., Pedersen, A. and Mundy, N. I. (2009), Brief communication: Blue eyes in lemurs and humans: Same phenotype, different genetic mechanism. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 139: 269–273. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21010
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2008
- Wellcome Trust
- Natural Environment Research Council, UK
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!