Research Article/Section II: Methods for Evaluating the Role of Fallback Foods in the Evolution of Living and Fossil Taxa
Indentation as a technique to assess the mechanical properties of fallback foods
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Special Issue: The Importance of Fallback Foods in Primate Ecology and Evolution
Volume 140, Issue 4, pages 643–652, December 2009
How to Cite
Lucas, P. W., Constantino, P. J., Chalk, J., Ziscovici, C., Wright, B. W., Fragaszy, D. M., Hill, D. A., Lee, J. J.-W., Chai, H., Darvell, B. W., Lee, P. K.D. and Yuen, T. D.B. (2009), Indentation as a technique to assess the mechanical properties of fallback foods. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 140: 643–652. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21026
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2008
- GWU Strategic Plan for Academic Excellence
- NSF HOMINID. Grant Number: BCS 0725122
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!