Brief communication: Noninvasive measuring of operational tongue length in callitrichids
Version of Record online: 6 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 139, Issue 3, pages 430–433, July 2009
How to Cite
Heymann, E. W. and von der Lage, F. (2009), Brief communication: Noninvasive measuring of operational tongue length in callitrichids. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 139: 430–433. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21038
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 6 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!