Sex differences in anthropoid mandibular canine lateral enamel formation
Version of Record online: 6 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 140, Issue 2, pages 216–233, October 2009
How to Cite
Guatelli-Steinberg, D., Ferrell, R. J., Spence, J., Talabere, T., Hubbard, A. and Schmidt, S. (2009), Sex differences in anthropoid mandibular canine lateral enamel formation. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 140: 216–233. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21047
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 6 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2008
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BCS-0607520
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!