Discrimination of extant Pan species and subspecies using the enamel–dentine junction morphology of lower molars
Article first published online: 20 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 140, Issue 2, pages 234–243, October 2009
How to Cite
Skinner, M. M., Gunz, P., Wood, B. A., Boesch, C. and Hublin, J.-J. (2009), Discrimination of extant Pan species and subspecies using the enamel–dentine junction morphology of lower molars. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 140: 234–243. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21057
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2008
- NSF IGERT
- EVAN Marie Curie Research Training Network MRTN-CT-019564
- Max Planck Society
- George Washington University Academic Excellence fellowship
- GW University professorship
- GW VPAA, Don Lehman
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!