Beyond Gorilla and Pongo: Alternative models for evaluating variation and sexual dimorphism in fossil hominoid samples
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 140, Issue 2, pages 253–264, October 2009
How to Cite
Scott, J. E., Schrein, C. M. and Kelley, J. (2009), Beyond Gorilla and Pongo: Alternative models for evaluating variation and sexual dimorphism in fossil hominoid samples. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 140: 253–264. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21059
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!