Maternal diets, nutritional status, and zinc in contemporary Mexican infants' teeth: Implications for reconstructing paleodiets
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 140, Issue 3, pages 399–409, November 2009
How to Cite
Dolphin, A. E. and Goodman, A. H. (2009), Maternal diets, nutritional status, and zinc in contemporary Mexican infants' teeth: Implications for reconstructing paleodiets. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 140: 399–409. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21068
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2008
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC), Canada. Grant Number: 752-2000-1192
- National Science Foundation (NSF-CRUI) Collaborative Research at Undergraduate Institutions project. Grant Number: DBI 78793
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!