The effects of lactation and infant care on adult energy budgets in wild siamangs (Symphalangus syndactylus)
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 140, Issue 2, pages 290–301, October 2009
How to Cite
Lappan, S. (2009), The effects of lactation and infant care on adult energy budgets in wild siamangs (Symphalangus syndactylus). Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 140: 290–301. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21069
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2008
- The Leakey Foundation
- Margaret and Herman Sokol
- Sigma Xi
- USA Fulbright Program
- New York University
- New York Consortium for Evolutionary Primatology
- Ewha University
- Amore-Pacific Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!