Research Article/Section I: Theoretical Context
Defining fallback foods and assessing their importance in primate ecology and evolution
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Special Issue: The Importance of Fallback Foods in Primate Ecology and Evolution
Volume 140, Issue 4, pages 603–614, December 2009
How to Cite
Marshall, A. J., Boyko, C. M., Feilen, K. L., Boyko, R. H. and Leighton, M. (2009), Defining fallback foods and assessing their importance in primate ecology and evolution. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 140: 603–614. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21082
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2008
- J. William Fulbright Foundation
- Louis Leakey Foundation
- Frederick Sheldon Traveling Fellowship
- Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
- Arnold Arboretum of Harvard University
- Conservation International's Melanesia Program
- Department of Anthropology at UC Davis
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!