An isotopic perspective on the transport of Byzantine mining camp laborers into southwestern Jordan
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 140, Issue 3, pages 429–441, November 2009
How to Cite
Perry, M. A., Coleman, D. S., Dettman, D. L. and al-Shiyab, A. H. (2009), An isotopic perspective on the transport of Byzantine mining camp laborers into southwestern Jordan. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 140: 429–441. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21085
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2008
- American Center of Oriental Research (CAORC Senior Fellowship to M.A.P.)
- East Carolina University (Creative and Research Activity Award to M.A.P.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!