Mitochondrial DNA variability among eight Tikúna villages: Evidence for an intratribal genetic heterogeneity pattern
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 140, Issue 3, pages 526–531, November 2009
How to Cite
Mendes-Junior, C. T. and Simões, A. L. (2009), Mitochondrial DNA variability among eight Tikúna villages: Evidence for an intratribal genetic heterogeneity pattern. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 140: 526–531. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21101
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2009
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Fundação de Apoio ao Ensino, Pesquisa e Assistência do HCFMRP-USP (FAEPA)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!