Technical note: Removal of metal ion inhibition encountered during DNA extraction and amplification of copper-preserved archaeological bone using size exclusion chromatography
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 140, Issue 2, pages 384–391, October 2009
How to Cite
Matheson, C. D., Marion, T. E., Hayter, S., Esau, N., Fratpietro, R. and Vernon, K. K. (2009), Technical note: Removal of metal ion inhibition encountered during DNA extraction and amplification of copper-preserved archaeological bone using size exclusion chromatography. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 140: 384–391. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21106
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2009
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC), Canada. Grant Number: 216044
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!