Trophy-taking and dismemberment as warfare strategies in prehistoric central California
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 141, Issue 1, pages 83–96, January 2010
How to Cite
Andrushko, V. A., Schwitalla, A. W. and Walker, P. L. (2010), Trophy-taking and dismemberment as warfare strategies in prehistoric central California. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 141: 83–96. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21117
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!