Research Article/Section III: Case Studies in Extant Primates
Male and female western gorilla diet: Preferred foods, use of fallback resources, and implications for ape versus old world monkey foraging strategies
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Special Issue: The Importance of Fallback Foods in Primate Ecology and Evolution
Volume 140, Issue 4, pages 727–738, December 2009
How to Cite
Doran-Sheehy, D., Mongo, P., Lodwick, J. and Conklin-Brittain, N.L. (2009), Male and female western gorilla diet: Preferred foods, use of fallback resources, and implications for ape versus old world monkey foraging strategies. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 140: 727–738. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21118
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2009
- L.S.B. Leakey Foundation
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Services Great Ape Conservation Fund
- Conservation International
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!