Tracing the origins of Hakka and Chaoshanese by mitochondrial DNA analysis
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 141, Issue 1, pages 124–130, January 2010
How to Cite
Wang, W.-Z., Wang, C.-Y., Cheng, Y.-T., Xu, A.-L., Zhu, C.-L., Wu, S.-F., Kong, Q.-P. and Zhang, Y.-P. (2010), Tracing the origins of Hakka and Chaoshanese by mitochondrial DNA analysis. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 141: 124–130. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21124
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2008
- Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Number: 30621092
- The Chinese Academy of Sciences Special Grant for the President Scholarship Winner and Special Grant for Young Researcher Kunming Institute of Zoology, CAS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!