Tracing the origins of Hakka and Chaoshanese by mitochondrial DNA analysis
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 141, Issue 1, pages 124–130, January 2010
How to Cite
Wang, W.-Z., Wang, C.-Y., Cheng, Y.-T., Xu, A.-L., Zhu, C.-L., Wu, S.-F., Kong, Q.-P. and Zhang, Y.-P. (2010), Tracing the origins of Hakka and Chaoshanese by mitochondrial DNA analysis. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 141: 124–130. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21124
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2008
- Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Number: 30621092
- The Chinese Academy of Sciences Special Grant for the President Scholarship Winner and Special Grant for Young Researcher Kunming Institute of Zoology, CAS
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|AJPA_21124_sm_SupTable1.xls||91K||Supplementary Table 1 - mtDNA variation of the 170 Hakka and 102 Chaoshanese analyzed in the present study|
|AJPA_21124_sm_SupTable2.xls||40K||Supplementary Table 2 - Frequencies of mtDNA haplogroups in Han Chinese|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.