Brief communication: Puncture and crushing resistance scores of Tana river mangabey (Cercocebus galeritus) diet items
Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 140, Issue 3, pages 572–577, November 2009
How to Cite
Wieczkowski, J. (2009), Brief communication: Puncture and crushing resistance scores of Tana river mangabey (Cercocebus galeritus) diet items. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 140: 572–577. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21132
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2008
- Margot Marsh Biodiversity Foundation
- Wildlife Conservation Society
- Conservation International's Primate Action Fund
- Primate Conservation, Inc.
- University of West Georgia Sponsored Operations Faculty Research Enhancement Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!