Optimal foraging on the roof of the world: Himalayan langurs and the classical prey model
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 141, Issue 3, pages 337–357, March 2010
How to Cite
Sayers, K., Norconk, M. A. and Conklin-Brittain, N. L. (2010), Optimal foraging on the roof of the world: Himalayan langurs and the classical prey model. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 141: 337–357. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21149
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2008
- L.S.B. Leakey Foundation
- Kent State University School of Biomedical Sciences
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Numbers: HD-38051, R01 HD-056352
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!