Technical note: The effect of midshaft location on the error ranges of femoral and tibial cross-sectional parameters
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 141, Issue 2, pages 325–332, February 2010
How to Cite
Sládek, V., Berner, M., Galeta, P., Friedl, L. and Kudrnová, Š. (2010), Technical note: The effect of midshaft location on the error ranges of femoral and tibial cross-sectional parameters. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 141: 325–332. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21153
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2008
- Czech Science Foundation. Grant Number: GAČR 206/09/0589
- NSF. Grant Number: 0642297
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!