Morphometric variation in the papionin muzzle and the biochronology of the South African Plio-Pleistocene karst cave deposits
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 141, Issue 3, pages 418–429, March 2010
How to Cite
Gilbert, C. C. and Grine, F. E. (2010), Morphometric variation in the papionin muzzle and the biochronology of the South African Plio-Pleistocene karst cave deposits. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 141: 418–429. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21160
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2009
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Stony Brook University
- L.S.B. Leakey Foundation
- Graduate Council Fellowship from Stony Brook University
- Donnelley Fellowship from the Yale Institute for Biospheric Studies
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!