Enthesopathy formation in the humerus: Data from known age-at-death and known occupation skeletal collections
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 141, Issue 4, pages 550–560, April 2010
How to Cite
Cardoso, F. A. and Henderson, C.Y. (2010), Enthesopathy formation in the humerus: Data from known age-at-death and known occupation skeletal collections. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 141: 550–560. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21171
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2009
- Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian
- Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia, Portugal. Grant Number: SFRH/BD/12683/2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!