Craniodental mechanics and diet in Asian colobines: Morphological evidence of mature seed predation and sclerocarpy
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 142, Issue 1, pages 137–148, May 2010
How to Cite
Koyabu, D. B. and Endo, H. (2010), Craniodental mechanics and diet in Asian colobines: Morphological evidence of mature seed predation and sclerocarpy. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 142: 137–148. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21213
- Issue online: 7 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2009
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (Research Fellowship for Young Scientists to DBK
- Core-to-Core Program HOPE Grant 15001 to Primate Research Institute, Kyoto University)
- Ministry of Education (Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research to HE)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!