Technical note: A new method for measuring long bone curvature using 3D landmarks and semi-landmarks
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 141, Issue 4, pages 658–664, April 2010
How to Cite
De Groote, I., Lockwood, C. A. and Aiello, L. C. (2010), Technical note: A new method for measuring long bone curvature using 3D landmarks and semi-landmarks. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 141: 658–664. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21225
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2009
- The University College London Graduate School
- The Ruggles-Gates Fund
- The Leakey Trust
- The Wenner Gren Foundation
- The European Union Synthesys Programme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!