Ontogeny of robusticity of craniofacial traits in modern humans: A study of South American populations
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 142, Issue 3, pages 367–379, July 2010
How to Cite
Gonzalez, P. N., Perez, S. I. and Bernal, V. (2010), Ontogeny of robusticity of craniofacial traits in modern humans: A study of South American populations. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 142: 367–379. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21231
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2008
- Universidad Nacional de La Plata
- Fellowship Argentine Government (CONICET)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.