Brief communication: Patterns of linkage disequilibrium and haplotype diversity at Xq13 in six Native American populations
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 142, Issue 3, pages 476–480, July 2010
How to Cite
Wang, S., Bedoya, G., Labuda, D. and Ruiz-Linares, A. (2010), Brief communication: Patterns of linkage disequilibrium and haplotype diversity at Xq13 in six Native American populations. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 142: 476–480. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21234
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2009
- Colciencias. Grant Number: 1115-04-16471
- Universidad de Antioquia (Sostenibilidad 2009–2010)
- K.C. Wong Scholarship
- UK Overseas Research Studentship
- Canadian Institute of Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!