Brief communication: Dynamic plantar pressure distribution during locomotion in Japanese macaques (Macaca fuscata)
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 142, Issue 1, pages 149–156, May 2010
How to Cite
Hirasaki, E., Higurashi, Y. and Kumakura, H. (2010), Brief communication: Dynamic plantar pressure distribution during locomotion in Japanese macaques (Macaca fuscata). Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 142: 149–156. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21240
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2009
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 14704005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!