The authors Kijeong Kim and Charles H. Brenner contributed equally to this work.
A western Eurasian male is found in 2000-year-old elite Xiongnu cemetery in Northeast Mongolia
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 142, Issue 3, pages 429–440, July 2010
How to Cite
Kim, K., Brenner, C. H., Mair, V. H., Lee, K.-H., Kim, J.-H., Gelegdorj, E., Batbold, N., Song, Y.-C., Yun, H.-W., Chang, E.-J., Lkhagvasuren, G., Bazarragchaa, M., Park, A.-J., Lim, I., Hong, Y.-P., Kim, W., Chung, S.-I., Kim, D.-J., Chung, Y.-H., Kim, S.-S., Lee, W.-B. and Kim, K.-Y. (2010), A western Eurasian male is found in 2000-year-old elite Xiongnu cemetery in Northeast Mongolia. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 142: 429–440. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21242
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2009
- National Museum of Korea
- Korea Research Foundation (KRF). Grant Number: 2009-0073831
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!