An interspecific analysis of relative jaw-joint height in primates
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 142, Issue 4, pages 519–530, August 2010
How to Cite
Armfield, B. A. and Vinyard, C. J. (2010), An interspecific analysis of relative jaw-joint height in primates. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 142: 519–530. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21251
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2009
- Boise Fund
- NSF. Grant Numbers: SBR-9701425, BCS-0094666
- L.S.B. Leakey Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!