Similarities and distinctions in Y chromosome gene pool of Western Slavs
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 142, Issue 4, pages 540–548, August 2010
How to Cite
Woźniak, M., Malyarchuk, B., Derenko, M., Vanecek, T., Lazur, J., Gomolcak, P. and Grzybowski, T. (2010), Similarities and distinctions in Y chromosome gene pool of Western Slavs. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 142: 540–548. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21253
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2009
- Polish State Committee for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 2 P04C 080 28
- Program of Basic Research of Russian Academy of Sciences “Biodiversity (Gene Pools and Genetic Diversity)”
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|AJPA_21253_sm_suppinfotable1.xls||145K||Supplementary Table 1. Y-chromosome haplotypes and haplogroups|
|AJPA_21253_sm_suppinfotable2.xls||26K||Supplementary Table 2. Haplotypes belonging to subcluster R1a1-M17-WSL|
|AJPA_21253_sm_suppinfotable3.xls||62K||Supplementary Table 3. Y-STR Rst values for European populations|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.