Mycophagy and its influence on habitat use and ranging patterns in Callimico goeldii
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 142, Issue 3, pages 468–475, July 2010
How to Cite
Porter, L. M. and Garber, P. A. (2010), Mycophagy and its influence on habitat use and ranging patterns in Callimico goeldii. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 142: 468–475. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21259
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2009
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 9815171
- WJ Fulbright Scholarship
- The LSB Leakey Foundation
- The Chicago Zoological Society
- The Douroucouli Foundation
- Primate Conservation, Inc
- The Margot Marsh Biodiversity Foundation
- The Primate Action Fund
- The University of Illinois
- Northern Illinois University
- National Geographic Research and Exploration
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!