Maximum ingested food size in captive strepsirrhine primates: Scaling and the effects of diet
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 142, Issue 4, pages 625–635, August 2010
How to Cite
Perry, J. M.G. and Hartstone-Rose, A. (2010), Maximum ingested food size in captive strepsirrhine primates: Scaling and the effects of diet. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 142: 625–635. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21285
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2009
- Duke University Graduate Student Mentorship Grant
- Duke Lemur Center Director's Grant for Graduate Research
- Molly H. Glander Memorial Student Research Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!