Upper limb kinematics and the role of the wrist during stone tool production
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 143, Issue 1, pages 134–145, September 2010
How to Cite
Williams, E.M., Gordon, A.D. and Richmond, B.G. (2010), Upper limb kinematics and the role of the wrist during stone tool production. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 143: 134–145. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21302
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2009
- National Science Foundation's Integrative Graduate Education and Research Traineeship. Grant Numbers: IGERT DGE 9987590, DGE 0801634
- The George Washington University's Research Enhancement Fund
- The George Washington University's Sigma Xi chapter
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!