Cultural consonance and body morphology: Estimates with longitudinal data from an Amazonian society
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 143, Issue 2, pages 167–174, October 2010
How to Cite
Reyes-García, V., Gravlee, C. C., McDade, T. W., Huanca, T., Leonard, W. R. and Tanner, S. (2010), Cultural consonance and body morphology: Estimates with longitudinal data from an Amazonian society. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 143: 167–174. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21303
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2009
- Cultural and Physical Anthropology Programs, National Science Foundation (USA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!