Activity-induced dental modification in holocene siberian hunter-fisher-gatherers
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 143, Issue 2, pages 266–278, October 2010
How to Cite
Waters-Rist, A., Bazaliiskii, V. I., Weber, A., Goriunova, O. I. and Katzenberg, M. A. (2010), Activity-induced dental modification in holocene siberian hunter-fisher-gatherers. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 143: 266–278. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21313
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2009
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC) of Canada. Grant Number: 767-2005-1734
- Major Collaborative Research Initiative (MCRI) Program. Grant Numbers: 410-2000-0479, 412-2005-1004
- Northern Scientific Training Program
- Department of Indian and Northern Affairs Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!