François-X. Ricaut and Vincent Auriol contributed equally to this work.
Comparison between morphological and genetic data to estimate biological relationship: The case of the Egyin Gol necropolis (Mongolia)
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 143, Issue 3, pages 355–364, November 2010
How to Cite
Ricaut, F.-X., Auriol, V., von Cramon-Taubadel, N., Keyser, C., Murail, P., Ludes, B. and Crubézy, E. (2010), Comparison between morphological and genetic data to estimate biological relationship: The case of the Egyin Gol necropolis (Mongolia). Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 143: 355–364. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21322
- Issue online: 27 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2009
- French Department of Research
- CNRS-Instituts INEE and INSHS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!