Letter to the Editor
Letter to the Editor: Yawning as a Behavioral Adaptation to Heat Stress and Water Scarcity in White-Faced Capuchins (Cebus capucinus)
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 142, Issue 4, pages 670–671, August 2010
How to Cite
Gallup, A. C. (2010), Letter to the Editor: Yawning as a Behavioral Adaptation to Heat Stress and Water Scarcity in White-Faced Capuchins (Cebus capucinus). Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 142: 670–671. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21323
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!