Astragalar morphology of Afradapis, a large adapiform primate from the earliest late Eocene of Egypt
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 143, Issue 3, pages 383–402, November 2010
How to Cite
Boyer, D. M., Seiffert, E. R. and Simons, E. L. (2010), Astragalar morphology of Afradapis, a large adapiform primate from the earliest late Eocene of Egypt. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 143: 383–402. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21328
- Issue online: 27 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2010
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: BCS-0416164, BCS-0819186, BCS-0622544
- The Leakey Foundation
- American Society of Mammalogists
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!