Astragalar morphology of Afradapis, a large adapiform primate from the earliest late Eocene of Egypt
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 143, Issue 3, pages 383–402, November 2010
How to Cite
Boyer, D. M., Seiffert, E. R. and Simons, E. L. (2010), Astragalar morphology of Afradapis, a large adapiform primate from the earliest late Eocene of Egypt. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 143: 383–402. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21328
- Issue online: 27 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2010
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: BCS-0416164, BCS-0819186, BCS-0622544
- The Leakey Foundation
- American Society of Mammalogists
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.