Demographic and ecological effects on patterns of parasitism in eastern chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes schweinfurthii) in Gombe National Park, Tanzania
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 143, Issue 4, pages 534–544, December 2010
How to Cite
Gillespie, T. R., Lonsdorf, E. V., Canfield, E. P., Meyer, D. J., Nadler, Y., Raphael, J., Pusey, A. E., Pond, J., Pauley, J., Mlengeya, T. and Travis, D. A. (2010), Demographic and ecological effects on patterns of parasitism in eastern chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes schweinfurthii) in Gombe National Park, Tanzania. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 143: 534–544. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21348
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2010
- US Fish and Wildlife Great Ape Conservation Fund
- Arcus Foundation
- Lincoln Park Zoo
- Emory University
- University of Illinois
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!